Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back to Destruction

Well, after a short bit of playing Order, I have rerolled (again) on Skull Throne, among the 5 last servers that hold medium population. This time, I am going with Sorceror, and my name shall be henceforth Arrolath Frozenheart. After a single day of play I am R11 and RR9. 

It's a very fun class, a lot different from WoW's Mages. For one thing, if they added Backlash to WoW, every Mage would reroll a Warlock or a Balance Druid, because they wouldn't be able to constantly spam spells until they go OOM. Spell-weaving with the possibility of it blowing up in your face is a thrill, and the damage absolutely rapes! I am gonna see how I do in T2. I shall walk the Path of Destruction (AOE) until I feel called to do otherwise. Apparently next level I get Grip of Fear, which from what I see is basically Frost Nova, and with that this becomes probably the strongest caster for Destruction.

Hopefully I can get to 20 without too much trouble, purchase my mount and last name and start in on T3.

~ The chill of death lingers on...

No comments: